These three confidential support groups follow a different structure than our other groups and are specifically for times when you may need extra support. Out of respect for your privacy, you do not sign-up for these groups. You simply show up at the day/time listed below. For further information, you can contact LaDonna at LaDonna.Rausch@Mountaintopchurch.com or 205.776.8056.
- For men who struggle with sexual addictions. For info contact Greg Oliver, Pastor of Care and Recovery and Executive Director of Awaken Ministries - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org 205-776-8033
- A Christ-centered Al-Anon-based support group for people who have family members or loved ones suffering from addictions of any kind. Led by Synthia Morgan.
- For detailed info about this group, email: LaDonna.Rausch@MountaintopChurch.com
- The function of this meeting is to provide a suitable and reliable environment for personal recovery for those struggling with substance abuse. Just show up to participate.
- Meets at 6:30pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and 8:00am Saturdays in the Chambers building, Suite 121 (on Church campus).
Mental Illness Support Group
The National Institute for Mental Health estimates that nearly one in 5 adults in the US has a mental illness. That's a huge portion of our society, and yet too often, the church is silent when it comes to discussing this epidemic. We want to open up the conversation again, in a supportive, safe, and Christ-centered environment. This group is open to adults (over 18) who have been diagnosed with a mental illness and wish for support in their journey to recovery. This group meets Wednesday nights beginning September 12. For more information, email MISG@mountaintopchurch.com
WANT MORE HELP CHOOSING A GROUP?
Answers these questions and we'll contact youCLICK HERE
DON'T SEE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Maybe your next step is to start a groupCLICK HERE