These three confidential support groups follow a different structure than our other groups and are specifically for times when you may need extra support. Out of respect for your privacy, you do not sign-up for these groups. You simply show up at the day/time listed below. For further information, you can contact LaDonna at [email protected] or 205.776.8056.
- For men who struggle with sexual addictions. For info contact Greg Oliver, Executive Director of Awaken Ministries - [email protected] or 205-776-8033
- A Christ-centered Al-Anon-based support group for people who have family members or loved ones suffering from addictions of any kind. Led by Synthia Morgan.
- For detailed info about this group, email: [email protected]
- The function of this meeting is to provide a suitable and reliable environment for personal recovery for those struggling with substance abuse. Just show up to participate.
- Meets at 6:30 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and 8:00 am Saturdays in the Chambers building, Suite 121 (on Church campus).
WANT MORE HELP CHOOSING A GROUP?
Answers these questions and we'll contact youCLICK HERE
DON'T SEE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Maybe your next step is to start a groupCLICK HERE