Our Vision is to be: A community that is learning and sharing a better way to live in Christ
What we Believe
1. We believe the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and that men were led by the Holy Spirit to write the words of scripture. Therefore, the Bible is without error.
2. We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus Christ is the second member of the Trinity, the Son of God, who became flesh to reveal God to mankind and to become the Savior of the lost world.
3. We believe that humans were created in the image of God to have fellowship with Him but became alienated from that relationship through sinful disobedience. As a result, we are totally incapable of coming back into a right relationship with God by our own efforts.
4. We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross provides the sole basis for the forgiveness of sins. Therefore, salvation only occurs when a person places his/her faith in the death and resurrection of Christ as the all-sufficient payment for his/her sin.
5. We believe that followers of Christ should live for Christ and not for themselves. By obedience to the Word and daily yielding to the Spirit, every believer will mature and become conformed to the image of Christ.
6. We believe that God’s plan for the institution of marriage is to be a covenant between one man and one woman.
7. We believe the church is the body of Christ of which Jesus Christ is the Head.
8. The members of the church are those who have trusted by faith the finished work of Christ. The purpose of the church is to glorify God by loving him and by making him known to a lost world.