We know that one of the challenges to participating in a small group can be childcare. Our goal is to help you overcome that obstacle by providing childcare at certain times.
For Groups that meet Wednesday, and Sunday evenings we provide childcare at the church. Childcare is for birth through 5th grade. Childcare is free but we invite families who would like to help offset the cost to donate $5 per family.
- Wednesday evenings: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Sunday evening: 5:00 – 7:30 pm
*On Sunday and Wednesday evenings pizza is available
We are committed to providing childcare that is safe and fun for your kids. To do that well it helps to know who will be there.
You can help us provide excellent care for your children.
- Drop off your kids in time so that you won’t have to leave them in a rush. Hurried parents can lead to anxious kids. Help us make the transition from your care to our care as smooth as possible.
- Please bring all supplies your children may need (diapers, wipes, pacifiers, snacks, etc). Don’t forget blankie and bobo!
- We promise to have plenty of fun to keep them entertained. But if your child wants to bring a book to read or homework to finish that’s fine – kids rarely fight to share homework!
- When you fill out your registration form, please let us know about any special dietary requirements or allergies your child may have.
- Let us know if there is anything going on in your kid’s life we should be aware of. It helps us to know if your child has had a rough day or if they are celebrating a big event.
- Don’t drop off sick children in childcare. We want to share the better life we have found with Jesus – not a cold, flu or pink eye! Children who have been exposed to or have contracted communicable or infectious diseases or who have had fever, diarrhea or vomiting within the past 24 hours should not be left in childcare. All children should be fever-free, without the assistance of fever reducing medication, for at least 24 hours before being admitted.
- If your child becomes sick while we are caring for them, the parent/guardian will be notified to pick up the child immediately. So be sure we have your cell phone – and please keep it on during your group.
- Pick up your kids on time. We love your kids – but when it’s time to go home it’s time to go home. More importantly, children learn to trust parents who pick them up on time. We know you love your small group but don’t make your kids the last ones to be picked up every week!
If you have any questions about childcare at Mountaintop, please email Jenny.Grindle@mountaintopchurch.com